Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thursday Is All You Can Eat Fried Chicken At Al's Back Street Grill

Thursday Is All You Can Eat Fried Chicken At Al's Back Street Grill

Chef Berthy here,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are in the process of developing our new summer hours, we should be ready to announce them in a few days. Hit the reply to button and send me an email and I'll send you our summer schedule and keep you updated on our weekly dinner specials.

I know I will have a number of interesting dinners to feature over the summer as well as some bar specials and entertainment.


Thursday July 9th Special
All You Can Eat!
Berthy's Very Special
San Felipe Style Fried Chicken,
Also Know As
Pollo Frito Estilo San Felipe
Served with Cole Slaw & French Fries
Only $8.00 USD
Reservations Appreciated 686 179-1849
from the US 760 592-8254
Walk Ins Welcome
6PM-10PM

No comments:

Post a Comment